It is the policy of Almet to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO9001: 2015 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and context of the organization.
It is the policy of Almet to:
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of all our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements that are applicable to our activities.
- Ensure we reduce hazards, prevent injury, ill health and pollution.
- Provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met.
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations, in respect of this quality policy.
- Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness of our management system based on risk.
At Almet, Customer Service is an essential aspect of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and the impact it can have on customer service.
+44 (0) 191 419 1001
Give us a call to discuss your requirements or to find out more about our services.